Want to use the flashlights longer, you must need to learn to maintain the flashlight, we share the maintenance methods and techniques of strong flashlights, if you do not know, you can try to learn!
1, BRIGHTENLUX flashlight in use, in accordance with the requirements of the flashlight on the voltage and battery selection, do not use indiscriminately to prevent burned circuit boards, different models, different voltage batteries do not use at the same time.
2, In the process of use, when the flashlight brightness changes significantly, please turn off the flashlight to prevent excessive battery discharge.
3, The flashlight's bottom cover to be light, close to unscrew or remove the battery, so as not to top the bottom of the battery.
4, When charging, please identify the positive and negative poles of the appliance, do not overcharge and discharge, so as not to damage the life of the battery. If the flashlight is not used for a long time, it is recommended to charge it once every 6 months.
5, Prohibit the lithium battery into the fire, lithium batteries are recyclable items, please follow the norms of proper disposal of used batteries.
1. Heat dissipation techniques: flashlight in the process of use, to ensure that heat dissipation. It is recommended that in accordance with the heat of the flashlight in a timely manner to put the light to dissipate heat or close, to be cooled and then light up in order to dissipate heat.
2, Usually do not put the flashlight next to the stove. More to avoid soot vaporization, otherwise the flashlight is easy to run electricity.
3, The general battery will stop glowing at minus 20 degrees, so in the cold season to pay attention to insulation.
4, When Strong light flashlight is not in use, do not always in the sun exposure!
5. Do not over-voltage use, the voltage should not exceed 3.6V, otherwise it will burn out the circuit board. Pay attention to manipulate the flashlight temperature changes, non-professionals please do not open the circuit board.
6. After the flashlight stops using, please take out the battery cloth full in a cool dry place to store.
1. Keep the inside of the lamp cup clean, do not wipe with hands or harder objects; remove fingerprints on the lens, gently wipe it with a cotton swab dipped in lens cleaner.
2. Every 6 months with a clean soft cloth to wipe the screw teeth, and coated with a thin layer of lubricant.
3. When the flashlight gets stained with water or corrosive liquid, please promptly rinse with water and dry with a hair dryer.
1. The light of the flashlight should not be directed at the human eye, super bright and harsh, so as not to hinder vision, especially children.
2, When moving the flashlight switch, the force must be light and even, in order to maintain the elasticity of the lift spring.
3. When using the flashlight, check whether the threads are tightened not loose, if the threads are not tightened may also cause not bright or slightly bright.
4. Do not disassemble the lamp head at will to avoid damage to the lamp head assembly and lens.
We also have a strict quality control standard. From sourcing raw materials to packing mass products, we strictly control the quality on every part to make sure that the customers will receive the satisfied products. Contact us if you want to wholesale led flashlights and head lights and other lamps.